This is the first meetup in our brand new project: Hacking Carrots – a two year educational IT program based on Sustainable Development Goals. We will meet on 27th February to talk about Future-proof Education, the first challenge we’ll take up based on the 4th Goal: Quality Education.
You cannot miss it if you want to know:
– How to plan for the education of the future?
– How will new technologies, such as personalised education based on deep learning, change schools?
– What will future education look like when the boundary between the education and
professional life stages will cease to exist?
– How to demystify technologies and shape technological awareness?
What is Hacking Carrots?
Our goal is to:
– activate women in the area of advanced technologies like AI, VR or IoT.
– promote social entrepreneurship and motivate technological innovators to take up the
challenges of SDGs.
18:30-18:45 Małgorzata Ratajska-Grandin, opening and welcome note
18:45-18:55 Piotr Grabowski, HubHub (moderator), introduction to the topic of the panel: Future-proof Education
18:55-19:00 Intro: Katarzyna Szymielewicz, Panoptykon
19:00-19:05 Intro: Cecylia Szymańska-Ban, Microsoft
19:05-19:10 Intro: Łukasz Król, College of Europe
19:10-20:10 Panel dyskusyjny
20:10-20:30 sesja Q&A
20:30-22:00 networking z prosecco